Two bullish trades and one bearish trade.
I'm a bit confused . If bearish why sell the 22 ANF puts and buy the 23? Wouldn't it be the opposite if you're expecting the price to fall?
Out of the PATH call spread for a net credit of $2.80 today, for a gain of 37%.
Exited ELF at a net credit of $4.25 for a gain of 81%.
PATH beat on earnings and revenue, and forward guidance was basically inline with estimates, but the stock is down ~8% after hours. Holding and we'll see if it recovers before expiration.
ELF beat on earnings and revenue and is up double digits after hours. If that holds, we should have a shot at a decent exit tomorrow.
ANF up 27% now on a surprise earnings beat and raised outlook. Social data missed this one, and the fundamentals and technicals didn't help here either. Let's keep our position sizes small with these earnings trades, given the risk.
PATH is filled, ANF waiting
Do you really think ELF is going up after it being down for 30 days? I want to be cautious, maybe buy one after a bunch will expire worthless tomorrow.